Not Alone: A Study of Friendship
A six-week study beginning Wednesday, July 10 and continue on the consecutive Wednesdays through August 14, from 9-11 am in the Fireside Room.
In the six-week study Not Alone, we're going to talk all about friendship: why we need friendship, biblical examples of friendship, and the pitfalls, challenges, and joys of friendship. We're going there--talking about toxic relationships and boundaries, and how to rebuild broken trust. But most of all, we are going to celebrate the encouragement, wisdom, fun, and love that can only come through friends.
Over the six weeks spent studying together, we're going to talk about friendship. We're going there in all aspects of friendship:
Week One: What Are Friends For? A Theology
Week Two: Friendship in the Bible
Week Three: The Profile of a Friend
Week Four: Toxic Friendship
Week Five: How to Rebuild Broken Trust
Week Six: The Unique Ministry of Friendship
The study consists of:
• 30 days (6 weeks) of daily lessons
• Daily questions for pause and reflection over what was discussed
• Weekly inventory to get you thinking and processing through your friendships
• Time for personal reflection and notes
• Supplemental weekly videos, produced in partnership with RightNow Media featuring Jennie Allen, Amena Brown, and Lauren Chandler
There is an optional workbook that you may order from If Shoppe here:
The cost of the workbook is $25.
Otherwise the daily lessons can be accessed on the internet here:
Please register below: